Who are we ?
Since its inception in 1997, UP! Your Education, an association under the law of 1901, is committed to the needs for textbooks, reading materials, school supplies and foreign language learning - alongside private schools and their respective students’ body.
We enable schools and their teams to work with the most recent workbooks adapted to the evolutions of the various school programs based on the Ministry of Education.
We provide different services as per the needs of the students, parents and the schools, with aims to provide a better school environment to the students.
The success of our back-to-school program over the years is a joint partnership with all schools and their APEL in the best conditions and in a very cost-efficient approach.
In addition, 2021 will see the launch of our new foreign language classes for the students, through our own association and partnership with schools. Our curriculums are designed by experienced native teachers, with the objective that the kids can learn through play.
We continuously challenge ourselves by providing value added services to the education sector in the region Occitanie.
What do we offer ?
1. A textbook rental service:
- About 60% savings: the rental corresponds to 1/3 of the purchase price of books and 100% of practical workbooks (kept by the student at the end of the school year).
- Time saving: books are distributed throughout the schools and given to each student on the first day of the school year.
- The certainty that children will have the most suitable and recent school books with lists established by the Head of School and the teaching staff.
2. School supplies service:
- A KIT, unique for each class, made up of the supplies selected by the teachers and validated by the Headmaster.
- Competitive rates.
- Two good deeds: €1 donated to the school’s APEL and € 1 donated to the association of your choice - or by default to the Children's Hospital of Purpan for each KIT purchased online on our internet platform.
3. Foreign languages classes
Our educational method is to motivate children by modelling enthusiasm and curiosity in a happy and playful environment.
All our curriculums are developed by our native experts (with years of teaching experience in France) and with reference to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
We work directly with the school and design each classes internally based on the need of the school as well as the students’ parents.